SAMORGA Bag Inserts for Luggage and Phantom: Pictures, Designs and Measurements ONLY.

Samorga ships from Asia so it'll be no problem to have one custom made to your Edge. All she needs is the dimensions of the bag. :smile: Let us know if you decide to have one customised for your new bag!

I had mine customised to fit the discontinued Small which is larger than the Mini Luggage. No problem and I can't imagine that I have survived without it...

Thank you! Im glad to know that I can get one for the Edge.

received my c4 for my mini today - can't say i'm overly wow'd by it....it seems as though the measurements are a tad too big because when you hold the bag...it seems as though the insert is squished together.
cest la vie....

Hi Ladies,
I know that this is slightly different than an insert but I just got a base shaper custom made for my very slouchy luggage. I don't understand the physics of it but when I place it in the bottom of my bag it makes the whole bag stand up rather than slouching over.

This is where I got it from http://www.etsy.com/listing/1048770...to=GB&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=bag+shapers

The seller is lovely and helpful and will make one to your own measurements :smile:

i got the c4.....
you know what i found....one of the sides if you just curl it in a bit...that's better than the organizer being totally extended out.
if you look at the pictures of some of the organizers in the earlier posts for the mini luggage, you see that on one side, there is a noticeable curl inwards. i did just that...it's helped a wee bit. but yes, i had hoped it would have fit in perfectly.....oh wells.

I bought the C2 and C3. Just a tiny bit smaller would have been perfect.

I ordered a customized bag insert for my Luggage in pebbled camel leather with the purpose of stabilizing the bottom and the wall of the bag as I dislike the way it slouches. The insert was made for me without the inside-inserts as I think they just take space away and with double felt for the walls to provide more stability.

1 x C4 type in brown
- Without 2 round pockets.
- 4mm felt for both sides

Size provided from their listing (I did not alter the size, only the style of the pockets):
Width: 29.9cm , about 11.8 inches.
Height: 20.3cm, about 8 inches.
Depth: 16cm, about 6.3 inches.

Quick question. Do you recommend double layer on all four sides or just the sides without pockets? I'm scared if i ordered double on all four sides it will make my mini look too structured.

Please help!

^pp

I just ordered mine with double layer on the sides and bottom. I think structurally you might need the bottom reinforced to help hold the sides of the insert. Not positive, however. Perhaps others with this insert can comment? Mine won't arrive for a few weeks.

Your insert for a leopard Celine mini:
W11.5" x H8" x D6"
- C2 style in black
- No ipad sleeve
- Double layer (2 x 2mm) for sides and bottom
- No water bottle pockets
- 2 compartments across the middle (like C2)
- 2 pockets on the inside and 2 pockets on the outside front (No
pockets on the in/outside rear).

Did she have some communication issues in English?
I've asked her for colour and pocket availability as well as cost of shipping to Canada, and she's barely answered any questions.

How much did shipping to Canada cost? Was there customs/duties to pay?

Does anyone know what options of "pockets" you can get?

i'm from toronto and i ordered mine and rec'd it last weekend. she did not seem to have communications issues in english - at least to me she didn't!
all together i ordered a c4 with 2 x 2mm felt it came to 70 bucks includes shipping to toronto. no duties/customs - on the box it was declared as $10 purse organizer.
i got my c4 without the outer pockets - i didn't see that there was a need for outside pockets if you are putting it inside your purse. you would technically only need the inside pockets....HTH ;)

Did she have some communication issues in English?
I've asked her for colour and pocket availability as well as cost of shipping to Canada, and she's barely answered any questions.

How much did shipping to Canada cost? Was there customs/duties to pay?

Does anyone know what options of "pockets" you can get?