Samina's Patent Rainbow...

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Very nice!

2. Samina--those are really beautiful. Great collection! :tup: I especially like the nude simples...

3. i :heart: the purple laminato ronrons.... nice patent collection!

4. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Purple and magenta heaven. I am going to come steal your collection adorable. You know I actually faint when I see purple right, so this has taken me 20 mintes to type due to fainting 4 times and picking myself up off the floor.

Dman you aren't my shoe size. Oh well, they are divine darling! Bet you rock them.

5. Samina-yay! ;) pretty purples! so happy for you!!! they all so pretty! and shiny!

6. Jimmy, Bags, Sumnboutme, LadyVee and Lilgoose - Thank you all sooo much I love patent and purple!!

Need some blue in my life next.....

7. SavvyGal - If we were shoe size twins they could come visit u x
    Lav - Thank you!
    Sammy - The Purple are my favs!
    Bagmad - Yay simples r soooo fab esp in nude they go with everything and soo classic !

8. Samina, love the color and the shine!

9. *sniffffffffff* I can chop my toes off?? Mind you, even if i did that they wouldnt fit :crybaby:

I've seen some Magenta Pigalles but i'm not sure whether i want Pigalles. What do you think?

Love your collection :heart:

10. Saavy - pigallles are lovely but i wouldn't b able to walk in the 120s

Gemibabe - Thank you! I love shiny!

11. Lovely purples! I'm quite jealous of your laminato pair in particular (:p see siggy), but they're all beautiful! Thanks for sharing your pics :tup:

12. Dessertpouch - Thank you! Ohhh u want them too, I saw lots on sale on eBay last week if I see them I'll pm u !

13. Black Decolletes, Purple Ron Rons and Nude Simples :love:

Wow amazing. You have the top three shoes I want!!:faint:

14. What a wonderful collection!!

15. Ladies!!

I just found my UHG patents ...anyone wanna guess?