same style different size

1. Do you find that you like some bags *speedy* in one size in say mono compared to Epi or Mc ?

Yesterday I was out with my Mono speedy 25.. I love the size, and if i'm not using a purseket in I find I have more room. I 'm able to carry everything i'd carry in another bag, I even have room with the b/f's cell/wallet and keys. Now its full!

I also love the Mc speedy and because i had no choice in size I have to have the 30 but think because of the weight of the bag i'd love to have it in a 25.

Looking at Pamela's Epi speedy it looks good on her, but i wonder because its a solid color is it too big ? Like would a 25 be better?
    Do you think it just looks bigger because of the color?

2. I just noticed the epi ones look bigger than the mono's when i was watching the speedy club post. To me the epi 25 looks best

3. I have been thinking the same thing. I love the look that ~Irene~ has with hers and it looks great on her. But to me the bag itself looks so much better then even the Mc speedy 30.

4. i think the epi speedy is goregeaus the mc is little too flashy for me but some people can pull it off

5. Sabine, funny you should say that! When I was buying my Epi Speedy the SA put it next to the mono Speedy 30 and Epi was LONGER!!!:amazed:

6. i don't what you mean. I also think the epi's look bigger

7. are you serious ?

8. ^^^Yes, we put it side by side and Epi was about an inch loger than mono.:nuts:

9. The epi speedy might look bigger because it doesn't sag and hold its shape pretty well as compare to the mono speedy.

10. I know exactly what you mean. I have a Speedy mono 30 and when I was looking to purchase a red epi Speedy I thought that was the size I'd like too, but I felt it looked too big in the solid red. I wound up getting the 25.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice