Same stripe and embroidery color

TazHawk

O.G.
Apr 30, 2011
Does anyone have a customized Longchamp with the same color stripe and embroidery? I am thinking of getting both of them in the color 'chocolate' but I'm not sure how it would look.

Have you checked your desired bag on Longchamp.com? They provide you with a picture after you're done designing.
I own a Chocolate LP with a Truffle (beige) stripe and chocolate embroidery and it looks gorgeous - the color match between the bag's brown parts and the embroidery is very close.

Have you checked your desired bag on Longchamp.com? They provide you with a picture after you're done designing.
I own a Chocolate LP with a Truffle (beige) stripe and chocolate embroidery and it looks gorgeous - the color match between the bag's brown parts and the embroidery is very close.

I tried it on longchamp.com but they have white borders around the embroidery so it is difficult to find out how it would look in person. I am also considering a chocolate stripe and truffle embroidery. I would love to see how well the colors would match together. I would love to see a photo of your last few letters of your embroidery against the stripe color. Just so I have some idea how well the colors go along. Thanks!

I tried it on longchamp.com but they have white borders around the embroidery so it is difficult to find out how it would look in person. I am also considering a chocolate stripe and truffle embroidery. I would love to see how well the colors would match together. I would love to see a photo of your last few letters of your embroidery against the stripe color. Just so I have some idea how well the colors go along. Thanks!

I never noticed a white border around the embroidery when viewing the pic of the "finished" design. But yoy can find pics of my custom LP in the "What's in your Longchamp?" thread, hope they can provide you the info you need. :smile: