Same item of clothes, different colours!!

Jun 25, 2009
Just want to get some opinions on buying the same piece of clothing in different colours?! I’ve done it with shoes but not with clothes! I bought a white jacket today and it was also available in black, and I am considering getting that one too but just wanted to know would it be better to get a different style in black or go with the same style as the white jacket? Opinions and help, please :biggrin:

Yeah I suggest you take a look at your closet and see what matches better with what you already have. If you really love both colors and the style of the jacket, go ahead and buy it.

Sometimes its just too hard to decide, lol! I have tons of striped tees in my closet.

OP, if the item looks fabulous on you in one color, it will probably look fabulous on you in another color. I don't see a problem with it at all! I've done the same thing with shirts and jackets

I do this too often to be normal haha. :P Not only with clothing, but also with coats, shoes, bags, etc. What can I say? If you love it in one color, you'll love it just as much in another color! Go for it!! :smile: