Same bag two numbers?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I hope you can help me, I am confused at this point.

I got a Coach Ivory and Gray Snakeskin Spectator Crossbody that was missing the hang tag, so I would like to ask for a replacement, and I have to send the number to Coach, problem is that what I have is 46004 but I also have seen the same style bag with number 45134.

I was told once that the bags could be very similar and the numbers mean a newer versus older model, in the pictures that I have seen my bag looks more like the 45134 in the color variations.... so lost!

I do not want to ask Coach for a replacement and get the wrong color based on that number.

Please help :confused1:

2. Unfortunately, they really don't have extra hangtags for every color and style bag. They will probably send you a generic metal hang tag, so just send them the number on your own bag and tell them what color you have and hope for the best.

Oh, I should add that you would have better luck asking at a Coach store, or outlet, for a tag that would go with your bag. They usually have extras, and you can ask at more than one store. You could do both, call CS and ask at stores.

3. Thank you for your input. My closest Coach store is about 2 hrs away, so I guess I will try my luck with Coach CS and if later this year I make a trip to the store, then ask there again (if the one they send me doesn't match).