Same bag for sale several places. Should I buy?

Rain12

Apr 19, 2007
I found a cool Fendi bag I have been looking for for a while. But I have a problem.
Would you feel comfortable buying a bag which is up for sale on several different sites, including ebay? Or is it just asking for problems? I mean if someone places a bid on ebay before the seller removes it.

Define several? I only ask because a lot of legit resellers have their own site and have ebay sites. I would try to ebay it, if you can get it cheaper there, and also you have more buyers protection. If you want it now and there's a buying opinion, or you're afraid to wait it out, go for the website.

I'm unable to buy on ebay as I don't have a confirmed address. That's why I'm uncomfortable with the whole thing.
By several sites I don't mean their own personal site. It's a pre-owned bag sold by a private person.

Define several? I only ask because a lot of legit resellers have their own site and have ebay sites. I would try to ebay it, if you can get it cheaper there, and also you have more buyers protection. If you want it now and there's a buying opinion, or you're afraid to wait it out, go for the website.