Same bag, different size?

Ariel1128

Feb 15, 2013
California
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I have a question for you all. I have recently fallen in love with the LV empreinte line. I have a decent LV collection, including a mono Neverfull MM as well as a mono Neverfull GM. I am considering selling one of these to help me fund a empreinte SpeedyB 25 in Cerise. I would hate to regret selling one of my mono Neverfulls, especially since they are the original style without the pochette. Do I REALLY need the exact same bag in different sizes? ;) Any advice or opinions would be very much appreciated. Thank you all!! :smile:

SHHMOM

Feb 13, 2013
USA
I am in a similar situation. I don't have an answer for you but good luck. I am leaning towards sell one. Do you really need same bag in same pattern in two sizes?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

Ariel1128

Feb 15, 2013
California
I am in a similar situation. I don't have an answer for you but good luck. I am leaning towards sell one. Do you really need same bag in same pattern in two sizes?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app
Exactly! :smile: Thank you and good luck to you as well!

Last edited:

vanilla_latte

Nov 22, 2013
Do it. If you have one NF already variety can't hurt. I have the emp speedy 25 and it's an amazing bag. Totally worth selling stuff for :smile:

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
I would keep the Neverfull GM for travel and sell the MM. Just me I guess. Question when was the last time you used either Neverfull and how often?

If a bag does not make the rotation within a month span it's time for it to go.

Be Blessed MoNikki

DaisyM

Jan 29, 2014
forever summer

I have a question for you all. I have recently fallen in love with the LV empreinte line. I have a decent LV collection, including a mono Neverfull MM as well as a mono Neverfull GM. I am considering selling one of these to help me fund a empreinte SpeedyB 25 in Cerise. I would hate to regret selling one of my mono Neverfulls, especially since they are the original style without the pochette. Do I REALLY need the exact same bag in different sizes? ;) Any advice or opinions would be very much appreciated. Thank you all!! :smile:

I think if you're afraid you might miss it, then you probably will. Don't do it unless you're sure.

YOGAGIRL70

Sep 28, 2012
Chicago

Do you use the NF sizes for different purposes? I LOVE the new cherry color.... if it were me, I would decide which NF is the best/ most used size then sell the other. For example, I use my Nf MM for travel and as a tote... not sure a GM would serve a better / different function. GL!

Dawn72

Yogi Mama
Dec 9, 2010
Always in Zen
If you use both then keep them. I have all sizes of the longchamp le pliage bags because they're needed. I wouldn't have all sizes of the sofia coppola bags. It depends on where you want to draw the line.
A speedy emprreinte is the best. I would save up for that. Having 2 different sizes NF is not silly 😄

Ariel1128

Feb 15, 2013
California
I would keep the Neverfull GM for travel and sell the MM. Just me I guess. Question when was the last time you used either Neverfull and how often?

If a bag does not make the rotation within a month span it's time for it to go.

Be Blessed MoNikki
That's exactly what I was thinking of doing. Although, I don't rotate my bags quite as often as I would like because I do not bring them to work. :shame: