Same bag, different pattern

MrGoyard

Obsessed with Goyard
O.G.
Aug 4, 2011
A couple days ago on school my friends asked when I'm planning to buy my next bag and which it will be. When I said that it's going be a Speedy 35 Ebene, my friends looked incomprehensibly (wow that's a long word haha!). They said it's a waste of money just to get a bag in a different pattern. One of my friends said, that I should buy another model instead of a Speedy. But I love the Speedy so much. I also explained that one of the reasons why I want an Ebene Speedy is because I can take it in every type of weather (Holland -> rain). But they still don't understand me.

So what do you guys think? Is it a waste of money just to get the same bag you have but in a different pattern? ;s

I have 2 speedy's - mono and azur. I plan on buying the ebene soon! They are the same style but each have different uses. Azur summer\winter, mono fall\spring and ebene rain\ snow.

If you like it, go for it. To each his own.....

If you are not on budget like me than I would buy it. But in my case I prefer to get different bag / different use and look. I have Sistina Damier, Eva mono, zippy organizer, wallet in mono. And I just got Artsy mono. Now I need a speedy:smile:

i have 4 Speedies, 2 Almas and 2 Suhali Lockits ... and they are all different to me because of the different canvas and leathers. if you are a Speedy girl than i say get yourself another Speedy!

go for it!!

like everyone said....different bag patterns = different uses for different events!

think of it this way...
the chanel flaps all look the same but the different sizes/colour make people lust after them with the yummy colours

same thing with LV! :graucho:

go with what your heart desires; not what other people think! :P

go for it!!

like everyone said....different bag patterns = different uses for different events!

think of it this way...
the chanel flaps all look the same but the different sizes/colour make people lust after them with the yummy colours

same thing with LV! :graucho:

go with what your heart desires; not what other people think! :P

well said!

I have three Gallieras because I just absolutely love the style. I have it in Mono, Azur, Ebene. I don't think it's a waste of money at all since it's something that works for you! I do plan to add the speedy 30 Damier Ebene to collection soon!

I do not see any problems with that. Every occasion needs a different bag. I have 2 ebene speedy: 30 and 35. Both are perfect sizes. I also have 2 neverfulls GM: 1 mono 1 ebene. I am very satisfied. I don't I miss a bag for an activity and can wear my LVs in any weather. Just make yourself happy, don't listen to the others. We are all different.

maybe buy a different size??? I have the speedy 30 in monogram and 25 in Damier Ebene. I use them both often!! Love them both and a different size comes in very handy for different things!! good luck!!