Same bag, different pattern

Well, I have to be honest. I think you should explore and get different style, size and look. I love fashion and see women getting the same item in different colors. If you look in your closet do you see the same shoes over and over??? If yes, than I would explore... It's fun to wear different styles...

Get the bag that makes YOU happy :smile: To me there is no difference in having the same pattern/color different style vs same style different pattern/color. If you love it, then get it! :smile:

Of all bags, the Speedy is the one to have multiples! I have the Azur 30 and Epi Cassis 30. I can so see more Speedies in my future, especially with all these Epi colors in 2012. GO FOT IT!

I have two Neverful MMs. One in Damier Ebene and one in Monogram. So no it's not a waste of money at all to get the same bag in different patterns :smile: They both serve their own purpose and if you enjoy a particular style that much like I did, then go for it! I certainly never second guessed my decision to own both bags.

Not at all!!!! I have the monogram and azur speedies in 35 and LOVING THEM!!!! I was soooo tempted to get the one in Ebene but since I was missing a shoulder bag, the Ebene Neverfull got me! But the Ebene Speedy is still on my list :smile: If you love it, go for it!!! :smile:

Honestly, I would not buy the same bag in different pattern or in different size just because I do not have a lot of LV bags and I can easily pick something else that I really like from LV. I adore my neverfull damier azur mm and I was thinking about purchassing one in monogram but I can always buy a Delightful or another similar bag (for now I am saving for my trip to Paris so I am on ban until July 2012 :biggrin:). But I can understand you because I love my nf so much :biggrin:

I don't think it is. I plan to pick up both the Speedy 35 & NF in Azur & Ebene, because I love the bag itself. I would wear them differently & use them in different situations, so I would really get my money's worth out of them. If you love the style, go for it!

I have two Neverful MMs. One in Damier Ebene and one in Monogram. So no it's not a waste of money at all to get the same bag in different patterns :smile: They both serve their own purpose and if you enjoy a particular style that much like I did, then go for it! I certainly never second guessed my decision to own both bags.

That's what I'm having an issue with. I have the GM Neverfull in mono and want it in the ebene. But I have a speedy 35 in the ebene. Decisions,decisions !