Same bag, different pattern - too redundant?

Shannon72781

Nov 2, 2008
Hi Ladies,
I'm planning my next bag purchase and am for sure getting an Azur since I don't have this color yet in my collection.

My dilemma is I love the Artsy but I prefer it more in the mono or (gasp!) empreinte :smile: However, my heart is set on Azur so I'm looking into another style and will buy the Artsy at some point later.

I have the Gal PM in mono and am now considering it in Azur since I do think it's gorgeous in that style. Is it too redundant to have the same style?

And I must say, knowing that the style is being discontinued is also influencing me more to buy it!

Would like to hear all your feedback!

Current LV collection:
-Mono Cabas Piano (I really need to get the vachetta redone on it as it's in terrible collection. I would carry it more if it looked nicer!)
- DE Eva
- Mono Galliera PM
- Pomme Vernis Sarah wallet

Not redundant at all! If you love it, I would get it most especially if its being discontinued or I would be kicking myself in the arse. LOL! Good Luck in making your decision!

If you love the bag, get it in another pattern.

Have you seen the new soffi coming out in March? It's really pretty and kind of cross between the artsy and the gal - moreover, it will never be cheaper than on it's release date. There is something kind of nifty about buying a bag when it comes out and seeing the price steadily go up - it's almost like getting it "on sale."

The new speedy B in DA will be out soon as well.

Last edited:
Definitely not. If you've found a style that is perfect for you then why compromise?! Get whatever you love. I have two Keepall 45s, one in Mono and one in Ebene and I wouldn't change that.

I have the Speedy in DE and mono (well, in different sizes...25 and 30). I think you should just get what you like even if it is the same bag in different pattern. Good luck deciding!

Not at all, if you like the bag so much.
I have an Eva in mono and ebene, if that helps :smile:

Not at all! I have both Galliera GM in Mono AND Azur! The Galliera s the most gorgeous bag in Azur-EVER!

^ I agree!
If you really like the bag i dont think it is too redundant. They can be used for different occasions or seasons as well.....There are may people who have speedys in different patterns because they love the bag...I have a mono speedy and roses speedy and love them both!

not if you don't mind!!! i have three eva's, three speedies and two nf's all in different patterns.... if i love the style of the bag....i get it in all the patterns i love!!!:graucho: