Samburu Lucea - HOTNESS!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think this will make a great weekend bag, when I don't have to carry a ton of stuff. It's 5.5 x 10 x 1.5 I'm thinking about getting it!

[​IMG]

2. It does look really cool! btw, what are the dimensions of this bag? It looks like a medium sized bag...

3. 5.5 x 10 x 1.5. Even more scary...I just imagined it in Fulani and think I might actually like it!! :wtf: I think I need to go lie down, lol.

4. That is a hot bag! Where did you find it?

And the Fulani...I'd have to see it before I made any decisions. It could be okay. I don't hate it, just wasn't feeling it on the Carlise.

5. It's on the Cashmere website. My Fulani opinion is only speculation. I haven't liked any other bag in this print so I may not like this one either. But in my mind, it looked ok, lol.

6. I find the Fulani print to look super cute on the Watchwell.

7. very cute knaz! although i need to see it IRL first since it might be too small for me..

8. The depth (1.5") concerns me a bit. But I'm gonna measure my cyprus when I get home...may be the same.

9. Cashmere website?? What's that? Dare I go and check it out????? BTW, the bag does look super chic!

10. ^^ Yep, and the 7% off COLLECTLAMB code brings it to around $255!

11. I really like this one! Good deal from Cashmere too. :tup:

12. That is cute!

13. That print is very nice.!

14. Thanks!! Gotta check it out! Love deals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: