Samantha Thavasa Handbags

1. Anyone own one of these? I bought one in Japan last year, and love it, just wanted to know if anyone else out in the forum had one? :nuts:

2. Is that the line Nicky Hilton designs? Do you have any links?

3. Nicky Hilton designs for Samantha Thavasa. Samantha Thavasa is actually a big designer company in Japan (there is no real-life Samantha Thavasa--it's actually run by a guy...), but their bags are in the $150- $600 range (for all you Posh fans out there, VB has designed a line of purses for this brand too-- like croc-embossed speedys). When you go to Japan, you see women either carrying LV, Gucci, Coach, or Samantha Thavasa. There is no US link right now, but if you do a Google search, you can find the link to the Japanese website. There are a lot more photos there. Even tennis star Maria Sharapova has a jewelry and handbag line with them!!

4. ^^ thanks, I'll check!

5. I really liked the Victoria Beckham collection-- but it was way too pricey for me while I was on vacation.

6. i LOVE the samantha thavasa star bags! i cant afford one so i bought a inspired style on eBay. not fake. but just stars and stuff!

7. It would be nice if they opened a store in the U.S.

8. I love samantha thavasa bags. I purchased a few at bloomies in soho a year or so ago but then they stopped carrying them
    Adasa.com used to sell them
    Good luck

9. That´s what I want something off but haven´t been able to find anywhere:yucky: :hysteric: :hysteric:

10. i liked the collection Nicky Hilton designed but I don't own one.

11. I think the bags and accessories would do well here--especially the celebrity collections... oh well, have to wait to get back to Japan again!

12. i think there's a store in new york now? and planning to open one in LA in 2007....i hope they do. i saw ST bags in Japan and I couldn't afford one (cuz I already bought a Dior and a Vivienne Westwood haha) ... But I did buy an ipod case =P

13. Can someone direct me to some pictures of them? They sound really nice.

14. There is a store in NY, I think... On Madison, I believe

15. Their latest "celeb" designer is New York socialite, Tinsley Mortimer. Her line looks nice with clutches/bags in faux croc(?) with her initials.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice