Samantha Ronson: Hermès-ized!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I can't stop laughing at this:

BEFORE:
    [​IMG]

AFTER
    :
    [​IMG]

OMG! A total make-over! That's the power of a Birkin! :roflmfao:

2. ^ that's just fugly! Of course the birkin is as gorgeous as it can be, but that girl in the monster suit looks terrible! I'm actually having a hard time not laughing here (I'm at work, LOL)

3. OMG, haha, is it that disturbing?! I should have labeled it NSFW! :roflmfao:

4. don't think that is a style, certainly not hip (although undoubtably it is some poor stylist's attempt to be)
    who notices anything but the roots? what a trademark to choose for oneself!
    if only that bag could talk... "take me somewhere else!"

5. This picture is based on the family from the movie The Royal Tenenbaums (sp?). Ronson is dressed as Gweneth Paltrow's character from the movie.

6. Yep. Awesome movie.

[​IMG]

7. It is a great movie!!! I loved her character!! [Always in her fur coat, Izod shirt dress & penny loafers!!]

8. Hee, I just loved her. I spent *years* looking for those little striped Izod dresses after that movie came out! But the company never relaunched them. Sorrow.

9. [​IMG]

This is an editorial from Harper's Bazaar.

10. So did I!! Such a great character! I also love how Wes Anderson always uses the same actors for his movies, especially Anjelica Houston--especially in Life Aquatic!

And, back to topic, I love the bag in the pic. :smile:

11. It's one of my favorite movies, and the Margot Tennenbaum character is brilliant. Wes Anderson movies always have great soundtracks, too.

12. Oh yes at once glance I know this picture is a parody of this. I love that movie too! I think I like her fur coat more than the birkin thou. :P

13. omg I was just thinking about the same thing!!! LOL

14. Oh I am a total Wes Anderson obsessive! I looooved that film. Gwynie looked fab. And the music *swoon*

15. loved the movie. all looked fab; i have a red (but puma) homage jogging suit too. this ronson girl got it all wrong though, imho