Samantha Jones's bag ??? Help ??

1. Hi all, does anybody know what the bag is that Sam wears on Sex and the city ?. Its monogram and its like a messenger bag but is tiny like a pochette. Its similar to the Pochette cancun but the Cancun wasnt out when sex and the city was on so thats not it. I cant find a pic...I have searched google. But does anyone know please ? :confused1:

2. Are you talking about this one?

ep44_carrie_sam.jpg
  3. omg yeah...thankyou so much for that pic. do you know what bag it is please ? :smile: thanks

4. I think it's the same bag as this one:

2000j7md.jpg
  5. But I have NO idea what year/line, etc. it is.:shame:

6. yeah, what the heck is that, why can't I place it?? OK, need to pull out the old catalogs, also need to get some work done thought LOL!

7. lol thanks girls for your help. :smile:...I love the 1st bag...is it the same as the 2nd ?

8. if i remember correctly, the first photo is the episode when samantha is buying fakes... she brings carrie to a shady place so carrie can one, too. (she does not buy a fake, though.) maybe it's fake? don't know...

9. that bag is so cute! i think it is the 'fakes' episode...when theyre in california....someone identify!!! it looks so practical for going out too...

10. Is this the same?

[​IMG]

11. ^^ that is sooooo cute! what is it?

12. is that a crochet strap?

13. Here is a somewhat better pic of the bag in question (from Bazaar's article on Susan Casden, Los Angeles philanthropist, so the bag is def. NOT a fake!!!):

PICT4084.jpg
  14. :winkiss:
    yeah, i totally agree with you on that one.:yes: that was that episode wherein samantha bought a gold fendi off the back of a trunk in LA, and it got stolen and she accused the Playboy pinup girl of stealing it infornt of Hugh Hefner. lol.

favorite line: "it's MY bag, look inside and it says 'Made in China'"...and when they checked, Playboy gal was carrying an authentic one, and she left the party totally humiliated. :roflmfao:

and i agree with LV_ADDICT, i doubt it's a fake. i don't think a show like Sex and the City...or any show for that matter on US television would ever feature a fake bag, fake anything...unless specified.

besides, the biggest reason why the show was such a phenomenal hit in the first place was because of the fashion scene. i doubt their sponsors would appreciate any of the show's cast wearing/using fakes. and even if LV didn't sponsor them, the certainly could afford using real ones for the show. :winkiss: :winkiss:

15. Yes!!! That was funny!!! Esp. Carrie's line "Apparently, not EVERYTHING on a bunny was fake!" :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice