Samantha Harris leaving DWTS!!!

aklein

Dec 30, 2007
Did they say why? I don't watch the show, but I know that she was on E! for a while before DWTS. The show is huge and she has a pretty sweet job there. So why would you leave it? Seriously, what's she gonna do now?

robbins65

O.G.
Dec 2, 2006
Cypress, Texas
my local news said it was so she could concentrate on her celebrity interviews. :shrugs:
but DWTS isn't a all day job. dont know why she couldn't do both.

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
North Carolina
It made my day when I read it this morning. Her inane interviews on DWTS drove me crazy. I'll bet there will be tons of people wanting that gig.

I see her on one of those entertainment gossip shows (can't keep the names straight)---Access Hollywood??? And she's so-so on it. I don't get what she *does*--what is her talent? Tom Bergeron is a great host--funny, keeps things moving at a good pace, but Samantha didn't add a thing to the show.

Jul 21, 2006
Southwest Florida
Can't figure out just why I don't like her either, but something about her just rubs me the wrong way. Maybe because she's always wiggling her butt why she talks, like she just can't stand still.

cosmogrl5

O.G.
Mar 8, 2007
This news definitely makes my January Top Ten List. My prayers have been answered!!! Basically anyone else would be an upgrade from her.