Samantha Harris leaving DWTS!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. and I say SEE YA!!!!!:yahoo:

Must say I am not disappointed in this!

Heard it this morning on my local news.

2. Don't let the door hit ya on the way out!!

3. Did they say why? I don't watch the show, but I know that she was on E! for a while before DWTS. The show is huge and she has a pretty sweet job there. So why would you leave it? Seriously, what's she gonna do now?

4. my local news said it was so she could concentrate on her celebrity interviews. :shrugs:
    but DWTS isn't a all day job. dont know why she couldn't do both.

5. It made my day when I read it this morning. Her inane interviews on DWTS drove me crazy. I'll bet there will be tons of people wanting that gig.

I see her on one of those entertainment gossip shows (can't keep the names straight)---Access Hollywood??? And she's so-so on it. I don't get what she *does*--what is her talent? Tom Bergeron is a great host--funny, keeps things moving at a good pace, but Samantha didn't add a thing to the show.

6. LOL I was just going to post this! I can't stand her and I'm super happy she's leaving. Seee ya!!!

7. Can't figure out just why I don't like her either, but something about her just rubs me the wrong way. Maybe because she's always wiggling her butt why she talks, like she just can't stand still.

8. rumor is Paula Abdul is replacing her :rolleyes:

9. ^^^I can't imagine Paula in that *job*. Now that she left Idol, I suppose she's a guess for lots of openings.

10. This news definitely makes my January Top Ten List. My prayers have been answered!!! Basically anyone else would be an upgrade from her.

11. Oh gosh yes! :biggrin:

12. Good! Her questions and banter were so stupid. I liked the hostess before (Lisa Cann was it).

13. Good to know everyone has the same opinion as me!

Bye bye!

14. I can't stand her either. I read somewhere she's where she is because of family connections.

15. I am glad to hear that..she is just annoying with her questions..