Sam Edelman up to 70% off @6pm

Oct 13, 2010
Wonderland
http://www.6pm.com/search/brand/632...nder/"womens"/sort/isNew/desc/goLiveDate/desc

I love Sam Edelman shoes and bought several pairs for full price this fall. Now it's a little bit sad to see them so much cheaper T_T but anyways thought it would be nice to let you guys know the deal. They do run a little bit LARGE though. I would suggest ordering the next size down if possible. (for boots a little bigger is tolerable but not for pumps!)

Recommendations: Pierce, Vancouver and Yalene

Last edited:

alouette

What the VEEP?
Nov 28, 2006
at CrossFit
Awesome, t4p! Got a couple pairs!

Actually looked at the Pierce and Yalene but none in my size. Oh well, happy with what I purchased.

Oct 13, 2010
Wonderland
Awesome, t4p! Got a couple pairs!

Actually looked at the Pierce and Yalene but none in my size. Oh well, happy with what I purchased.
You're very welcome:biggrin:. I got Pierce, Yalene and York and they all look great, except that the York are a little too big for me. I am already a size 6 so there is no way to size down but I like them so much that I ended up keeping them so I am still trying to figure out how to wear those pumps. But I have no issues with Pierce and Yalene.

I am tempted to get more tho. Belmont, Sanford, Wickley and Sutton all look good to me...guess I'm greedy...

alouette

What the VEEP?
Nov 28, 2006
at CrossFit
maybe some heel pads?? I do those with some Chanel pumps and they work fine with me.

I would have purchased more but have to be good. ;) 'tis the season for moderation, eh? LOL