Salvatore Ferragamo

fendifemale

MCM is bae!
O.G.
Oct 10, 2005
texas
I LOVE Salvatore Ferragamo! This one is kinda cute and different but I really like that business tote of his'. It reminds me of a Birkin.

kojiko

KOJIKO
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Austin, TX
As I said before I'm crazy for clutches. I have a similar SF clutch but sans the shoulder strap in black. It was from 2 or so years ago...

fendifemale

MCM is bae!
O.G.
Oct 10, 2005
texas
chemlex said:
That is a weird looking bag - but I am a fan of the designer. I like this one:

http://www.ashford.com/product/index.asp?pg=21&No=18&N=4294966283+142+112&pf_id=34902&Ns=PriorityAsh

It's a bit plain for the price, though. You would certainly get a lot of use out of it, though.
The one I'm talking about looks a lot like that but has a bigger folding flap over it and the same signature buckle (maybe a bit bigger buckle). I love it, and if you are in the corporate/professional world ppl cant help but take you serious with a bag like this.

chemlex

Sep 13, 2005
fendifemale said:
The one I'm talking about looks a lot like that but has a bigger folding flap over it and the same signature buckle (maybe a bit bigger buckle). I love it, and if you are in the corporate/professional world ppl cant help but take you serious with a bag like this.
Yes, it is a drop dead serious/gorgeous bag.

Is this the bag you were talking about?
http://www.ashford.com/product/inde...ll&pf_id=34914&Ns=PriorityAsh&Ntk=OdimoSearch

I like this one better, and it is quite cheaper than the black one. It's a bit smaller, but I'm loving it.

Krissy

*I want to keep on playin
Oct 15, 2005
North Texas
These are plain to me, the first one looks like you need a manual! And the others remind me of my mothers business briefcase...too boxy for my taste...

fendifemale

MCM is bae!
O.G.
Oct 10, 2005
texas
Krissy said:
These are plain to me, the first one looks like you need a manual! And the others remind me of my mothers business briefcase...too boxy for my taste...
That's the point. It's a business tote/purse for the everyday workaholic who doesn't have time or patience to switch up or carry both (i.e. me).

fendifemale

MCM is bae!
O.G.
Oct 10, 2005
texas
feragammo flap blk.jpg

feragammo white.jpg
It's actually called the flap bag, Chem. I love the black but for $1190 you'd have to be a professional to afford it.:lol: