Salvatore Ferragamo Sydney Annual Sale - Up To 80% off!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. They had so much stuff last year! Really hoping that this year will be even better! :nuts:

-----------------

Salvatore Ferragamo
    ANNUAL SALE EVENT - Up To 80% Off!

[​IMG]

The annual Salvatore Ferragamo sale is not to be missed.

Save up to 80% on a variety of men's and women's shoes, handbags, accessories and ready to wear.

2 Days Only!!

9am - 7pm
    Wednesday 3rd & Thursday 4th
    November 2010

Paddington Town Hall
    Cnr Oatley & Oxford Street
    Paddington NSW

-----------------​

2. Too bad I'm not able to go!! It's working day!

3. What were the prices of varina flats last year, does anyone know?

4. beatese - Come during your lunch break! Trust me, it'll be epic!

belovaldi - I'm not too knowledgable on specific Ferragamo products, but if it helps, I believe that most ladies' flats last year were just under $200, and men's boots were about $250+. Belts were discounted to $100 last year, and there was an aisle full of SLGs and other accessories going for $80+ excluding wallets.

And, the 'invite' came in the mail today! Sale is open to the public.

5. the flats are under $200?? oh my my, would you be kind enough to do me a cp? :P i'm in Melbourne..

6. Sorry, I'm not familiar with the term CP?

But yes, last year was so much fun. I'm planning on getting a few pairs of shoes this time round and seeing if there are any wallets (my mom's wallet needs to be replaced)!

7. #7 Oct 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2010
    Sorry, not allowed. Please read out rules.

8. ooo i am so going! i really want to grab a pair of varina flats!

9. blast, not sure I can make it cause of work :crybaby: thanks for the heads up I'll try to sneak out of work :ninja:

10. ^ Em! I'll take pics on the Wednesday, post them up here. You can decide if you want to 'sneak out of work' on the Thursday :P

11. 80% :nuts:
    I really want some SF shoes. I hope they have a huge sale here in Melb too.

12. ^ From what I understand, the annual Australian Ferragamo sale only occurs in Sydney :sad:

13. Aww damn... but then again, any excuse to go up to Syd :biggrin:
    Will have to make the trip up next year! Thanks r15324 xx

14. woooooo sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see if i can find a nice pair of boots! ^_^

15. A friend just called me from the sale. Apparently it was vicious. She was looking for flats ($250) but six.girls had linked arms and wouldn't let anyone through. Sounds nasty. People grabbing all the scarves/belts before selecting.