Salvatore Ferragamo Collections - post your pics here

I got my first vintage Ferragamo recently and love the classic look with the subtle crocodile pattern on the flap (a bit hard to see in the photo).
Does anyone know during what years bags were stamped with "Firenze [insert single/double digit number] MADE IN ITALY" before it was changed to "[insert serial number] MADE IN ITALY"? Also there's a really interesting "S" engraving on the magnet fastener.
Tagging @jburgh as you seem to know a lot about older Ferragamo bags

Thank you!

PXL_20230215_214145250.jpg

PXL_20230215_214126660.jpg
PXL_20230215_214013356.jpg
PXL_20230215_213424672.jpg

So, I am currently hunting for this bag. I swear I saw it in red at the boutique and thought about getting it later. It’s on sale now and had it shipped, but when I got it, it’s a pink hue. I know I saw it in a different shade of red. Am I going crazy? The bag I received certainly doesn’t match the pic on the website, which is red! The SA told me it never came in red. Argh! Anyone? View attachment 5674554View attachment 5674555
It so pretty!! I swear Ferragamo is underrated. Such a shame cuz they have some very nice pieces.

Very beautiful, look at hardware:loveeyes: leather and shape are very nice too. I want one, esp now when big bags are back.
Funny thing is...I'm a big bag gal myself...but changed to a smaller wallet...and am now using my smaller bags more.
But this one is really comfortable on the shoulder with the shorter strap and as its that moon shape...fits beautifully under your arm.

Bought this 2nd hand bag at a steal price unsure if it’s authentic. Had it authenticated at LegitGrails and it turned out to be Authentic! Would anyone know how to decipher a serial number? Would like to know when this Miss Vara Bow bag was released ☺️

The quality of the bag is so good I wonder why it’s not as popular as other luxury brands.

View attachment 5832786
The leather looks divine!!

Reactions: purselady23