Salvatore Ferragamo Collections - post your pics here

My new to me Ferragamo Boxyz bag. This bag has been on my HG list for a while, ever since I saw it in a SF store while in an airport a few years ago. While I bought this on TRR marked as "very good condition," I believe it is brand new and never/hardly ever used. All of the plastic protective coating on the hardware is still intact (you can see it in the photos).

This is the 2019 pre-Fall Limited Edition medium Boxy in the color Flannel and has a printed water lily pattern on the leather lining. I believe that the pattern appears in their Fall 2019 collection of dresses as well. The color is a mix of brown and grey -- a dark, pearlized greige. It is numbered 56 out of 150 bags made in this particular combination (there is a silver plaque on the inside of the bag that has this information on it. Came with two straps. I love the thick, velvety guitar strap as it brings a playful and casual vibe to the bag.

I am absolutely blown away by the quality of this bag. Every detail has been thought out. :love: I love opening the bag and seeing such a fun pattern and beautiful colors. IMG_4132.jpegIMG_4136.jpegIMG_4128.jpegIMG_4134.jpeg

My new to me Ferragamo Boxyz bag. This bag has been on my HG list for a while, ever since I saw it in a SF store while in an airport a few years ago. While I bought this on TRR marked as "very good condition," I believe it is brand new and never/hardly ever used. All of the plastic protective coating on the hardware is still intact (you can see it in the photos).

This is the 2019 pre-Fall Limited Edition medium Boxy in the color Flannel and has a printed water lily pattern on the leather lining. I believe that the pattern appears in their Fall 2019 collection of dresses as well. The color is a mix of brown and grey -- a dark, pearlized greige. It is numbered 56 out of 150 bags made in this particular combination (there is a silver plaque on the inside of the bag that has this information on it. Came with two straps. I love the thick, velvety guitar strap as it brings a playful and casual vibe to the bag.

I am absolutely blown away by the quality of this bag. Every detail has been thought out. :love: I love opening the bag and seeing such a fun pattern and beautiful colors. View attachment 5296019View attachment 5296021View attachment 5296022View attachment 5296023
That is a stunning bag!! I have a black one with woven leather and is so well made!!! Congratulations on this one. I love bags with printed interiors, like a secret garden!! Ferragamo is a master at that!!!

Reactions: Kimbashop