salvatore ferragamo bag

1. hey guys

sorry that i'm writting on a lv forum about a ferragamo bag, but since there is no SF forum i try it here, if ya'll dont mind. have this cute evening bag here from my mom, and i would like to sell it, but i dont know for how much? how much would you pay for it? the outside is snake skin, and the chain is pretty heavy for such a small bag, so i would say its real gold, and it was a limited edition, its a very cute evening ''bag''.

thanks ya'll

DSC00982.JPG DSC00984.JPG DSC00983.JPG DSC00985.JPG DSC00986.JPG
  2. ^ in the future, you should post it at handbag forum for any other bags.

Sorry can't help you, may be other can..give you a bump

3. I don't know anything about these bags, and there's no buying/selling here on TPF :smile:

4. oh no no i'm taling about eBay here, i dont want to sell anything on here, no way. i just dont know for what price i should sell that bag, thats all.

5. talking*

6. Hmm...I think there might be someone on the general handbags discussion area who can help you. Sorry, I can't be of further assistance, either!

7. Oh, sorry!
    Yeah, I think it'd be a better idea for you to post in the Handbags & Purses forum...that way there are more people to look at your bag, not just LV lovers :yes:

8. OT, Karman, you look so cute in your new pic! Not that you looked bad in the last pic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice