Salon Quality Manicure at home

HappyLaura001

Oct 30, 2013
Highly Recommend Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polish Pro Kit!
CIMG0039_%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg

You can get it from drugstore!

I'm new here, read good reviews about this product but the pro's don't like it at all. It's expensive but does it actually work. Wish I knew someone who had it so could test it out.

Sent from my iPod touch using PurseForum

I have had it for over a year and I love it! It was worth every penny. It took a little practice, but by my 3rd mani I had a salon-perfect gel manicure.
It helps if you have had a salon gel manicure first, so you have watched a pro do it. You must follow all the instructions carefully.
I just invested in the Gelish 18G LED lamp, as I'm in the middle of getting certified as a nail pro, so need to be able to do full hands, and not just 4 fingers and then thumbs. I use my original kit with Red Carpet polishes & Gelish polishes. You need patience, a steady hand, and orange sticks on hand to make sure there is no residue before curing. For me it was well worth the investment.

I'm new here, read good reviews about this product but the pro's don't like it at all. It's expensive but does it actually work. Wish I knew someone who had it so could test it out.

Sent from my iPod touch using PurseForum
Although I don't have the full RCM system (just the professional LED light), I do have the full Gelish system and I can say that it is worth the money. The best part about these at home gel kits is that they really do apply like polish, so as long as you can paint your nails, you can do this. I second mrspeek, make sure you follow the instructions because if you've never had a gel manicure it can be a little confusing.

Hi! I know that this is a thread on rcm, but I just saw ur previous post on Rebecca Minkoff Calf Hair Satchel. Gorgeous bag! I'm thinking if buying it too. If u don't mind, may I know if the bag hold in term of shape & can u comments on the wear & tear? I could have just closed an eye & bought it straight. But the price here is so ridiculous