Sallydarling's little growing collection

Sallydarling

Feb 14, 2010
Norway
I got my first ever designer handbag back in 2007, and my first LV in 2008, and I do not have the self control to stop. Purses is my way to invest in a happier and more glamorous life. You know - happy wife, happy life. A lot of my bags and SLG are gifts but most of them I bought for myself. Because I'm worth it!

I am starting off with my first LV ever; the LV Neverful in Damier Ebene MM. I bought this from LV in Oslo, Norway and I can still remember the feeling. Unfortunately, my brother's (now deceased) dog took a bite of it a few years back, but I actually see it as a memory of her now. I have also gotten it monogrammed, so I'm never selling this baby. This is my most worn handbag.

P.S. So sorry for the poor english.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sallydarling

Feb 14, 2010
Norway
Wallets and clés:

Damier Ebene Zippy Organizer
Monogram Zippy Compact Wallet
Vernis Zippy Wallet in pink (don't remember the color name)
Vernis Sarah Wallet in Violet (my favorite!)
Vernis Zippy Coin Purse in pink (don't remember the color name)

and 3 clés in Damier Azur, Monogram and Multicolor and they're the cutest little guys ever :smile:

Attachments

Sallydarling

Feb 14, 2010
Norway
Mini Pochette Accessories in DE and
Mini Pochette Accessories DE in the Trunks and Locks collection
Cosmetics Pouch in Vernis Violet
6 Key Holder in Damier Ebene
Baxter Dog Collar PM

Attachments

Sallydarling

Feb 14, 2010
Norway
And since mommy gets to buy so many lovely bags, of course my little baby gets her own as well :smile:

Dog Carrier 40.

I don't get much use out of this, unfortunately, so I basically use it as an overnight bag since I don't have a smaller Keepall than 55.

Attachments

Sallydarling

Feb 14, 2010
Norway
My Toiletry Case in Monogram. The receipt says that the name is Pharmacie, but on LV.com it says Toiletry Case. It is the most precious item I own :love:

Attachments