Sally Purple Instant Reveal plus my other chloe bags

Sep 24, 2008
So I haven't had a great month and I have really been feeling like Debbie downer. I was laid off my job early this month. On the bright side I had already accepted a great offer with another company but it still left me with a bit over a month unemployment which I did not plan on. To cheer me up, my boyfriend bought me a Chloe Sally in purple for our anniversary. It has always been on my lust list but after sale season I never thought would be mine. Unfortunately, the same day it arrived (today), my mom had a heart attack. She is okay and recovering, but obviously that really sucks. On the bright side, I have my remaining weeks of unemployment to spend time with her and help her. Although a new -beautiful- bag does not really make up for all the bad things that have happened, it does relieve some stress by just looking at it, grazing my hand against the pebbly purple leather :girlsigh:

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo-4.jpg
    photo-4.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 464
  • photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 538
  • photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 462
  • photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 471
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 426
Well first of all, I'm soooo sorry for all the bad things that have happened to you and I hope your mom gets better soon....

Your Sally is the perfect bag, and you deserve it...

Enjoy it in good health and hopefully it'll bring you good luck....

I purchased the prune heloise back in February for an early birthday present for myself..... it was the start of my Chloe obsession. I had seen a girl with the same type of heloise but in blue on a subway in the city and knew I needed that bag. I couldn't stop looking at it! I found the prune one at the woodbury commons Chloe.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• mail-9.jpeg
    mail-9.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 407
  • mail-8.jpeg
    mail-8.jpeg
    24.3 KB · Views: 492
  • mail-5.jpeg
    mail-5.jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 402
I purchased the Chloe Ethel tote after seeing so many reveals on TPF of it. The leather is sooo smooshy and beautiful. It's obvious I have a problem with purple/pink bags!
attachment.php

This was my collection of purple/pink/red family bags up until today:
attachment.php

Thanks for reading :smile:

Attachments

• DSC_0001.JPG.jpeg
    DSC_0001.JPG.jpeg
    14.9 KB · Views: 510
  • DSC_0006.JPG.jpeg
    DSC_0006.JPG.jpeg
    14.6 KB · Views: 471
Well first of all, I'm soooo sorry for all the bad things that have happened to you and I hope your mom gets better soon....

Your Sally is the perfect bag, and you deserve it...

Enjoy it in good health and hopefully it'll bring you good luck....

Thank you!! I hope it is a bag of luck instead of a bag of bad luck.... although I only believe in bad luck shirts not bags ;)

Wow, what a roller coaster. :nuts: Hope your mom recovers quickly and your new job goes well when you start, but in the meantime just keep taking a different Chloe everyday when you go to visit your mom. ;)

hope your mum is fine. Congrats on a beautiful bag, love the colour, im a purple freak too, just havent got a purple bag yet. Loving your sally.

Hi hannasophia - I really hope that you've come to the end of your current cycle of bad events. Will wish your mother a speedy recovery. I hope you are very happy in your new job. Everything happens for a reason - hopefully the job change will work out better than you expect.

Gorgeous new bag - looks absolutely perfect! Thanks for posting all the other pics as well - I've always admired the avatar of the heloise... she's beautiful too.

Wow you have had a tough time lately, I'm so sorry to hear :sad:

I hope that your luck will turn around - and it is great that you are able to put your time to good use helping your mum out now when she needs you most.

It's good to have such a lovely bag to take your mind off things for a second - and that Sally is gorgeous! I love the purple and the collection of colourful bags you have :smile:

Last edited:
So sorry to hear about your difficulties, and wish your Mom a speedy recovery. Bichon Lover is so right on, just take one of those beautiful Chloes with you everyday, a great bag always makes us feel better. They are all beautiful!! Congrats!!

First of all, sorry to hear about you having a tough time lately. Wish your mum a speedy recovery! It's at least great you can help your mum when she needs it the most. Good luck with your new job.

Enjoy your new Chloe, Purple Sally is gorgeous!! You deserve it!

I've had a purple fix myself lately. Love your prune Heloise too- it's such a delicious colour!

I hope your mom recover soon. It must have been scary to receive the news. It is great, though, you can help her and be with her now and you already have a great job waiting for you. AND you have a very sweet boyfriend and fabulous purses!!:yahoo: