Sally Purple Instant Reveal plus my other chloe bags

Sorry to hear about your Mum, I'm glad she's making an okay recovery!

Love the new purple Sally, it's a really classy bag and in a beautiful colour too, I'm sure you are really pleased. It's a nice size too - it looks reasonably small in the first picture but from the modelling shots it appears larger.

thank you everyone for all of the sweet comments! I greatly appreciate all of them! My mom just came back from the hospital :biggrin: She had a veryy interesting roommate who in the middle of the night stole her slippers and candy! Good thing none of her purses were there.

Anyway- the bf and I returned to our apt for the weekend and he took a couple of pictures before our date:
attachment.php

attachment.php

On our way back to the apt we stopped at the Garden State Plaza mall and while walking through Nordstrom's handbag section- an SA came up to me and gushed about how much she loved my bag and that she had the same in orange. I was taken a bit off guard at her bag enthusiasm, since I do not run across knowledgeable bagaholics in real life often! I should have gotten her card!

Attachments

• DSC_0015-1.jpg
    DSC_0015-1.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC_0012-1.jpg
    DSC_0012-1.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
I am sorry about your troubles, Hannahsophia... but i agree that a nice bag can help ease things up...

I love love love your Sally (it is girly without being too girly) and it looks just perfect on you. I think i may have to add this bag to my ever-growing wish-list...

Your boyfriend sounds like a keeper, btw...

Your heli and ethel are beautiful as well...

I hope your mom gets better soon and you start your new job soon so that you can work on further-expanding the purple section of your bag collection ...

I am sorry about your troubles, Hannahsophia... but i agree that a nice bag can help ease things up...
I love love love your Sally and it looks just perfect on you.
Your heli and ethel are beautiful as well...
I hope your mom gets better soon and you start your new job soon so that you can work on further-expanding the purple section of your bag collection ...

thank you!!!!! i have already decided to buy the chloe wedge boots with the tie on top with my second paycheck..... sooooo hard to wait!

^Looking forward to your reveal.
So long as you pay for your bags/shoes with real money and dont get into debt, you'll be alright (said by someone who went down the CC slippery road). Dont feel guilty about spending your hard-earned cash. You deserve those boots!