Sally Hansen Salon effects

When i tried them, they chipped really quickly, I wonder what i did wrong. Also they are a PITA to get off

I found them to be a little more difficult to remove than regular nail polish myself. But the trade off is worth it for me, because there's no way in the world any nail polish is going to look good on my nails for 10 days! I had zero tip wear with these things; the only reason I took mine off was due to outgrowth at the cuticles. I start getting tip wear the first day with nail polish, because I type so much at my job.

How cute are these? "Cut it out" black and white flower design. I'm getting so quick at applying these...took me about 20 minutes and thats with removing the old ones. I found that Orly extra strength remover for natural nails works the best. It can be found at beauty supply stores. Also, these do seem to last longer when you apply a clear coat on top.

Attachments

• IMG00476-20110223-1557.jpg
    IMG00476-20110223-1557.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 447
These were super easy to apply! I don't love the lace on me, but it's a really good concept.

IMG00028-20110223-1641.jpg

How cute are these? "Cut it out" black and white flower design. I'm getting so quick at applying these...took me about 20 minutes and thats with removing the old ones. I found that Orly extra strength remover for natural nails works the best. It can be found at beauty supply stores. Also, these do seem to last longer when you apply a clear coat on top.

SO cute! I have a box of that design too, and right now I'm trying to figure out what design I want to use this evening...decisions, decisions!

These were super easy to apply! I don't love the lace on me, but it's a really good concept.

IMG00028-20110223-1641.jpg

I think the lace is really cute!

I'm late to join, but have to add, I love these appliques! I bought the cheetah pattern and put them on my toes and haven't stopped getting comments. My teenage DD bought it and my younger DD put them on her nails and used the 6 left overs and put them on hers. So now the entire family of women are the "cats meow"!

I really want to try these! They seem perfect for me. I can never go even a few hours without somehow managing to chip my nail polish.

The only thing is - the selection I've seen in stores around where I live...there's nothing there I like and want to wear on my nails. I wonder if they sell more choices online...

I've not used these, but I have used the Kiss "nail dress" which are basically stickers. They're only about $6 at CVS, $8 at Walgreens. I use them to spice up a regular np mani. Usually np chips on me, too, after a day or two, but the Kiss stickers last for a week! I'll have to try these Sally Hansen ones! They seem to have more choices than Kiss...

Looking lovely, ladies!!