Sally Hansen Salon effects

Doribelle

Lambaholic
O.G.
Jul 2, 2009
For $10 a pop, these things are great! It says they can last up to 10 days. A manicure only lasts a day on me and costs the same. Anyone else tried them?

Attachments

• IMG00443-20110209-1658.jpg
    IMG00443-20110209-1658.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 904
I love these things too! The patterns are so fun...I love being able to actually have a manicure with some style to it, rather than the plain old single colors I usually have to do. Not that I don't love my plain colors, but it's nice to have something different sometimes.

I love the houndstooth, Doribelle! I plan on getting that one next; it's such a neat eye-catching design.

I'm currently rocking the leopard/cheetah/whatever it is, which I've posted in a couple other threads:

IMG00217-20110211-1905.jpg

I've had a lot of compliments on my nails since I used these strips.

I just snagged some $2 off 1 package coupons on the 'bay, so I'll be putting those to good use soon; I'm planning to start myself a little collection of these!

I love these things too! The patterns are so fun...I love being able to actually have a manicure with some style to it, rather than the plain old single colors I usually have to do. Not that I don't love my plain colors, but it's nice to have something different sometimes.

I love the houndstooth, Doribelle! I plan on getting that one next; it's such a neat eye-catching design.

I'm currently rocking the leopard/cheetah/whatever it is, which I've posted in a couple other threads:

IMG00217-20110211-1905.jpg

I've had a lot of compliments on my nails since I used these strips.

I just snagged some $2 off 1 package coupons on the 'bay, so I'll be putting those to good use soon; I'm planning to start myself a little collection of these!
Very cute! I can't find these anywhere. The store I frequent are all sold out of the leopard, lace, and the fishnet, which I want next. Thats great you got those coupons! Have fun collecting and post more pics when you change styles :smile:

Very cute! I can't find these anywhere. The store I frequent are all sold out of the leopard, lace, and the fishnet, which I want next. Thats great you got those coupons! Have fun collecting and post more pics when you change styles :smile:

Thank you! I am loving this design.

All the drugstores I went to were out of stock on the designs too! I think it's because most of them have had the BOGO 50% off recently, and they got wiped out during that time. Our local Walmart actually has all of them (for now)! They're only $8.50 there too.

I'll be posting some more pics as soon as I wear these current strips out. I bought the "girl flower" one on my last Wally World trip, so I might do it next...unless I end up buying the zebra one soon haha. They're all so cute; it's gonna be hard to decide what I want to use next!

OMG.. I put on the leopard about 10 days ago and they lasted a long time! They just started chipping so I decided to go get some different patterns at CVS and they were all sold out! Not 1 left! I then made DH take me to 2 more drug stores to find the lace pattern I wanted.

I think they are great! And if your nails are small enough and you have enough patience to cut them up, you could do both a mani pedi with one package!