Sally Hansen "Hard as Nails, Hard as Wraps" acrylic polish?

Kansashalo

D
O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
In the south
I've used it before and it did last for about a week. I did use the Seche Vita top coat with it though so that may have had more to do with it than the polish. :P

aliburke84

Jun 18, 2008
JC/NYC
I haven't used the product, but it would be awesome! Although I get bored and have to change my nail polish every few days, it would be good to know it could last if I wanted it to!

pmburk

O.G.
Jul 10, 2008
Texas
I bought a bottle at Target yesterday, and I'm going to try it this weekend. We're doing a weekend-long outdoor event, so this'll be a good test to see how it lasts! I'm using it with OPI natural nail base coat, and Seche Vite topcoat, so I'll be sure to post my results.

coachmylove

Dec 13, 2008
Boston
I tried it before because I used to work in a deli with gloves and nothing seemed to stay on more than two days at most. I still had chipping with three coats but like I said, I wore gloves and the powder almost ate away at the polish.
I think if you shower everyday and wash your hands normally, there's bound to be chipping, especially in the winter when everything is dry and takes a beating.
Good Luck!

ford8161

O.G.
Jun 21, 2008
I used to use this when I had natural nails. It made the polish last appx 5 days, which is good for me!! That, mac topcoat and sticky were a great combo!!!!xxxxx

UpgradeU

24/7 Shoe-icide
O.G.
Jun 23, 2008
London
I've use both the original and the acrylic version and I found it peeled right off, I prefer to use Nail Envy as a strengthener/ base & top coat.