Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs

1. Has anyone tried this product? I really dont want to wear pantyhose with strappy shoes, but need something to make my legs look nice & even.

2. I bought it but accidentally bought the lightest shade they had so it didn't show up on my legs.

I watched a news segment about it and the lady suggests squirting it into your hand, mixing it with lotion, and then applying it.

HTH!!

3. Thank you. I'm going to pick up a can today & try it out. Just have to figure out what color.

4. I didn't watch this, but I use this lotion technique and it works great! My friend actually showed it to me. But what I do is I put the lotion on my hand first, and then spray the product into my hand, mix it then apply. I really like this product but MAKE SURE you buy the right color. Mine is a little more darker than my natural skin tone so it doesn't match my arms, face, etc. So it kinda looks funnny.. :s

5. I tried it- It actually looked good! I can't say the same for the airbrush foundation they have(had?) though.

6. does anyone know if it conceals stretch marks? :sad:

7. hee hee! ...that and varicose veins and cellulite? That would be a miracle! I would spray it on my whole body! LOL!

8. I buy this stuff in bulk!! I am really pale and the light glow matches my skin with a bit of warmth. I use medium if I want a bit more color. I love this stuff, it has made my life so much easier!!

It does go on your skin better if you have moisturized it. I spray it on and rub it in really, really well. I mainly use it on my lower legs so I can wear capri pants or sandals.

It keeps me from looking quite so dead!!

9. ditto:P

another great product that's helped me with my pasty pale skin is Jergen's Natural Glow. It's made my whole body even and now i don't have to worry about tanning just my legs. haha.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice