sally= classic?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking for a shoulder bag that i can carry during the weekends, i don't want to spend a lot of money on a bag that's not going to last years... Is the Sally bag considered a classic or a trend?

2. #2 Jul 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2009
    I just bought a Python Sally in ivory. I am loving it. I think it is a classic, much like a Chanel classis Flap and Louis Vuitton Suhali Le Telentuex. I am loving it.

3. I think Sally is a very classic style and if you were to get one, you'll probably use it forever. I don't think it will ever really go out of style.

4. Sally it's a classic style, it already has that retro look so don't worry about it getting "out of style". HOwever it is a heavy purse, if you plan to use it everyday. Just for the weekends?? then yes!! it's a great fun bag!! I just bought one. =)

5. I agree. Sally is a classic..a "must have", like a Chanel one...But better choose a neutral colour in order to use it for ages and ages.

6. I agree

7. Sally is definitely a classic. You should definitely stick to bags that you LOVE when spending $$$. Even if it's a classic, if you don't love it, you won't wear it for years.

8. I think its very classic!

9. It's a classic to me, but everyone else I know has been telling me it's too seasonal and not to buy it because of that :sad: