Salina is gone TOO?

She didn't Amanda, she just mentioned it to me after I said something about Nitza leaving (she was the one who'd been dealing with my Peely Biblio exchange, and I wanted to make sure the remaining CS team was up to date on the details).

This makes me wonder if HH is going to reduce their online presence. Admittedly, many of us who buy online probably take up the majority of their CS resources. With reduced CS hours and 2 of their heavy hitters gone, it sounds like they aren't planning on spending as much time/money on it. :-s

Running an online business isn't nearly as costly as having 2 B&M stores. They might be held hostage by their leases, though.

This makes me wonder if HH is going to reduce their online presence. Admittedly, many of us who buy online probably take up the majority of their CS resources. With reduced CS hours and 2 of their heavy hitters gone, it sounds like they aren't planning on spending as much time/money on it. :-s

It isn't our fault if we do take up all or most of their CS resources; if there's a problem or question then they darn sure should be taking care of it. CS is part of owning a business; if you feel you're getting too many complaints it's time to take a look at what you're doing, not blame the customer.

Besides, if you buy something from the store you generally take it back to the store and deal with a sales person there for CS issues.

Me too. It just makes me sad. So, I am curious to see if Ashley is going to stay or not at this point. I can't imagine how tough that would be for her; I guess that I am trying to be hopeful that they will have a CS department in the future. I did see where HH posted an ad for a new sales/cs person. However, I agree with all of the ladies at TPF that $12 an hour in NYC is abysmal.... So, I am not sure how soon someone will jump on that. Can you take a train/subway in cheap?