Saleyaaaaahoooooo!!!

FrankieP

O.G.
Jun 24, 2006
Well I wasn't going to reveal this today because I've another Damier item arriving next week and I thought I'd do a big combined thread... but... I just can't keep this to myself..!! :sweatdrop::blush:

This utter HG of mine arrived today, one I've been thinking and lusting and pondering for months.. the stunning and fabulous Damier Ebene Saleya GM! :woohoo::party:

The shots aren't the greatest as I just took them quickly tonight to show friends, so will probably take some decent ones to add in tomorrow. In real life it's even better than I expected, it's lighter than air and so comfy on the shoulder even when I fill it to the brim! Not that that's easy - it can take more than I'd ever need to carry into work, laptop and endless magazines and Nikon and full-to-bursting Agenda GM included. Her innards are lined with the plushest red smoosh ever, I would just curl up in it if I could! :amuse:

Sooo here she is with my other Damier goodies - my Agenda GM, Koala Agenda with Cles that I use as a wallet, 6-Key Holder, my Pochette Ipanema, and the luggage tag from the SO Damier Deauville I once had. You can see when I put things inside they just disappear - it's fab for this time of year really when seasons are changing you'd want to be able to just chuck a cardi or a coat in there whilst out and about.

I've another goody coming to join my little group next week, a Damier Ebene Pochette Accessoires so will just have to add to my group shots then. Meanwhile.. enjoy! :cutesy:

CIMG7761.jpg

CIMG7770.jpg

Congrats, Frankie....I have the same bag, and it's h-u-g-e but sooooo fabulous !!!
It is no longer being produced, so that's another reason to be glad you finally have one.
BTW, did you sell your Congo PM ??? I never thought you'd part with it !!!

Nope I didn't sell my beloved Congo and never will; I just borrowed my Cerises Ronde from her for awhile! I'm taking Sally Saleya into the Brisbane LV store next week to choose a charm for her, but meanwhile thought Cerises would look fab on there, and it does! :girlsigh: