saleya sizing ?

cbrooke

Feb 11, 2007
I got the Saleya MM and it almost feels too big for me.....how much smaller is the PM? I am not a small girl (5'8) so I can carry off a bigger bag but I think it is because its so stiff that it feels bigger (no smoosh). Anyone have side-by-side pics of both PM and MM???

I was considering this bag and I am 5'8 as well - I tried both on repeatedly and I loved the actually size of the purse in PM but the straps were too short to carry on shoulder and find that they are a bit too long for hand held - I tried the MM but felt it was a bit too big but like that fact that I could carry it on my shoulders - in end I wanted a shoulder damier bag so the Saleya PM or MM did not really work for me so I ended up getting the Tate instead.

I have the PM and love it. I don't find the handles too long for handheld, but you can't use it as a shoulder bag (at least not comfortably).
It easily holds everything I normally put in my BH.

the PM is a lot smaller...i was looking at fashionphile.com and they have an azur saleya pm and they show it on a manaquin and you can see how small it is, and you can't put on your shoulders..i'd keep the MM, it's on my wishlist

Saleya was my first LV. I was looking at the size on internet, I thought I might wanted an MM, but when I went to store to actually see it, I felt MM was too big for me since I don't carry too much everyday. So I went for PM, and PM still fit a lot and will get very heavy. I think just your preference you like it on your shoulder or arm. I have no problem carry my PM on my shoulder. BTW, I'm 5'6

i bought the MM and went bak to exchange for a neverfull MM cause i found it quite heavy when i put my things in it! my sister has a pm and its wayyyy smaller than mm!
if you are 5'8 then pm might be a lil too small for you! but it really depends whether u want a hand held bag or shoulder bag. good luck on ur decision! =)

Here's some my modeling pic, I don't have side by side pictures...

1428495954_8b97e567a2_b.jpg

2428472794_c276f812aa_b.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3057/2428472794_c276f812aa_b.jpg