Saleya pm

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Anyone who's lucky to own this bag, can you wear this over your shoulder for a long time when you have on a winter coat or will it not fit?

2. I love my Saleya PM! But it doesn't work on my shoudler at all, whether I have a coat on or not. On me, the wider sturdy bottom is too wide where it hits the side of my body.

It's a handheld or crook of the arm only for me. One of my faves for sure!

3. I love this bag!!!! I can wear mine on my shoulder without a coat but I wouldn't be able to wearing something bulky. :flowers:

4. Thanks for the tips..nice to know..

5. Same here, I wear it on my shoulder frequently, but not with a bulky coat on. Also I am quite petite so it may be easier for those of us who are smaller. It is the perfect bag for me, the MM would be too large.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice