Saleya PM Question

Saleya PM fits on my shoulder as i have thinish arms. Perhaps you would like to try it at the boutique.

Saleya MM handles would be comfortable carried on shoulder if your are wearing a coat.

here r 2 pics.... hope they r helpful!:smile:

thanks for the pics!:okay:you look great! i live in the philippines so our weather here is hot, hotter & hottest only:Push:. i did try it on at the store and surprisingly it fits over my shoulder even if i dont have thin arms!

I love my Saleya PM but it doesn't work on my shoulder. the bottom is wider and hits me in a weird spot on my side. So, it's a crook of arm or handheld only for me.

i have tried on the pm in the store and it fits on my shoulder, although the SA did say it isnt really a shoulder bag. I love this bag and plan on getting it soon (i have been saying that for ages lol) but i like that i could use it as both a shoulder bag, or arm carry it without it looking too strange (arm carrying a bag with really long straps).

^^yah, i know. the girl next to me at the beauty salon had one and i was using my BH...we were checking each others bags out....we were both trying to be sly about it:tup: it was too funny!

Saleya PM fits on my shoulder as i have thinish arms. Perhaps you would like to try it at the boutique.

Saleya MM handles would be comfortable carried on shoulder if your are wearing a coat.

here r 2 pics.... hope they r helpful!:smile:

kohyng... the PM looks perfect on you. i wish my arms were that slim. I went for the mm.

My arms are not thin - just average size- and it does fit over my shoulder. I could not wear it that way with a jacket or coat, but with t shirts and warm weather wear its fine.

Hi Rica,

I would love a Saleya PM as well. When I tried the PM in Damier and Azur a couple of months ago the SA (not my regular, she was out) told me "unoficially" that they were going to lengthen the PM's straps in August. I haven't been able to get this confirmed but am waiting until then to get one.

I just bought a preloved PM, and I am so excited. I had my eye on a Totally MM as I really love my Neverfull MM, but hte Totally MM seemed a little too "puffy" for my taste ... yet I have to admit it would make an excellent diaper bag with all the pockets. Even my Neverfull isn't perfection; it's just a little too tall. Hopefully the Saleya will be "just right."

I can't wait for my Saleya. It's my first Damier Azur bag, and just in time for Spring. I don't think I'll have a problem wearing on my shoulder, as I consider it a spring/summer bag; I save my puffy coats for winter.