Saleya pm or Turenne-decision time

Sep 26, 2006
Hi,

finally a place where one can discuss LV bags:yahoo:

So here comes my first thread.

I am a long time LV lover and bought my first bag when I was 19 (ages ago) and am addicted since..

Now I am debating a new purchase; I need a carefree bag to use every day, so something too big, too heavy or too flashy is out of the question.

I have a baggy pm as a shoulder bag at the moment and as this is at LV for a repair I use my trusted speedy in mono at the moment. As I am always carry lots of stuff that is also better for my back then the shoulder bag. But...
I find a shoulder bag so much easier to carry around, so I am thinking about the Turenne in small. Should be big enough for everyday use and I do not have a black epi apart from a petit Noe which I hardly use as it is so hard to organize...

What do you all think? Does anybody already have the Turenne? How does it look in real life?

The other option would be the Saleya as I like the form and as I wear lots of brown and black that would be easy to combine as well...

Difficult...what do you all think?

I vote saleya. I love the easy access due to the long zipper on top. I tried this on last Sunday and almost got it. Got duomo instead, but saleya would be more practical than my duomo. Saleya is so roomy and would go with almost everything.

I love my Saleya. It goes with everything, it's not heavy, you can dress it up or down, it's very roomy. I can't say enough great things about it. :yahoo:

Attachments

• 81E1EEF9-D6FA-C90E-A8263F67D77A8F2B.jpg
    81E1EEF9-D6FA-C90E-A8263F67D77A8F2B.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 83