saleya not so popular?

paperbunnie

Jul 30, 2007
why does it seem like the saleya is not as popular as some of the other bags.. say.. the speedy or neverfull?

i did a search for pictures and not that many came up! why is that?! why are you guys not buying the saleya!?

I love the Saleya in Azur..pretty bag! I've seen it around not as much as the Mono Speedy ofcourse,but no I think there are many other LV bags that are less popular than the Saleya.

I think it's the price difference that makes people buy less Saleyas. I would love to have one...but it's hard for me to purchase when something else pops up that costs less and I want the same.

I think it's the price difference that makes people buy less Saleyas. I would love to have one...but it's hard for me to purchase when something else pops up that costs less and I want the same.
I agree. The price does make a difference. The Saleya is beautiful in Azur, especially and I am nervous about carrying bags above a certain price point--even with insurance.

I used to have the damier saleya but sold it. It looked funny when filled up with my stuff and felt so stiff. I prefer semi-slouchy bags. Pretty bag but just not for me.:nogood:

When the Azur Saleyas came out a long time ago tons of us purchased them. I remember Saleya frenzy! My GM and MM are my most favorite LV's...along with the Palermo GM. Try a search for posts not pics.

There are always bags that will be more popular than others. For one, the Speedy's and Neverfull's price point are much lower/better than the Saleya's.