saleya not so popular?

paperbunnie

Jul 30, 2007
why does it seem like the saleya is not as popular as some of the other bags.. say.. the speedy or neverfull?

i did a search for pictures and not that many came up! why is that?! why are you guys not buying the saleya!?

aa12

O.G.
Apr 26, 2007
i actually think this bag is absolutely gorgeous.
i just saw a woman walking with one in damier azur the other day and it looked great!

baby of fashion

just shopping!
Dec 21, 2007
I love the Saleya in Azur..pretty bag! I've seen it around not as much as the Mono Speedy ofcourse,but no I think there are many other LV bags that are less popular than the Saleya.

MatAllston

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
I love the Saleya and would love to own a PM one in Damier one day. I think it is not that popular becuase it is like 25 to 30% more expensive then a Speedy.

mariah9999

Lovin' LV
O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
Purseville
I think it's the price difference that makes people buy less Saleyas. I would love to have one...but it's hard for me to purchase when something else pops up that costs less and I want the same.

Jun 8, 2006
I think it's the price difference that makes people buy less Saleyas. I would love to have one...but it's hard for me to purchase when something else pops up that costs less and I want the same.
I agree. The price does make a difference. The Saleya is beautiful in Azur, especially and I am nervous about carrying bags above a certain price point--even with insurance.

solitude

Bling and Beyond
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
Singapore
I used to have the damier saleya but sold it. It looked funny when filled up with my stuff and felt so stiff. I prefer semi-slouchy bags. Pretty bag but just not for me.:nogood:

Coldplaylover

Mar 8, 2006
When the Azur Saleyas came out a long time ago tons of us purchased them. I remember Saleya frenzy! My GM and MM are my most favorite LV's...along with the Palermo GM. Try a search for posts not pics.

radhika

O.G.
Feb 7, 2007
i did not like the handles and thought it was just noy me preferred it to neocabby inspite of the price point so have chosen the neo.. yay!!!

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
There are always bags that will be more popular than others. For one, the Speedy's and Neverfull's price point are much lower/better than the Saleya's.

princessDD

~loving motherhood~
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
California
i like this bag alot. i was even considering getting the ebony damier MM, but instead funded a LE bag. the saleya is practical and an affordable bag IMO.