Saleya MM or Speedy 25?

?

what should my "last" purchase be?~ =D

1. Damier Saleya MM

2. Damier Speedy 25

3. Other (please specify)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. so i promised myself that this is the last bag i will buy until christmas..haha..and i wont be like last time w/ the soufflot and the pap..i wont succumb to the temptation and buy both:lol: :lol: i err..."need" one more bag..haha..so my choices are both in damier:

1) Damier Canvas Saleya MM or
    2) Damier Cavnas Speedy 25 or
    3) better suggestions from PFer's~~ (i dont like anything in the brown mono cavas, vernis, or perfo)

Thanks! :lol:

2. I voted for the Saleya but it really depends on what kind of bag you're looking for. That bag is perfect if you want a lot of room and a bag you can carry in hand or on the shoulder. I have the PM and I love mine, I recommend you try that one on too because it has a ton of room inside as well, easily as much as a speedy 25.

3. I just am in love with the look of the Speedy - so of course thats where my vote goes.

4. I have both the speedy25 mono and saleya mm. They are two entirely diff bags both in shape, functionality, size and how you prefer to carry a bag. It depends on how you will use it and what you will use it for. Personally i prefer the saleya mm it is my most functional LV bag and very classy too :smile:

5. I like saleya better.

6. I voted 4 the saleya mm. If you had it against speedy 30, I would've chosen the speedy 30. Both are cute though!

7. Another vote for the saleya !

8. totally different bags, so it depends on if you're looking for a handheld bag or a shoulder bag.

if you dont have a damier bag i'd go the sayela.

9. speedy! :love:

10. hmm..such a tough decision! poll is currently at 50/50..haha..only damier things i have is pap 30 and a keepall luggage..i dont want it to be like last time and buy both! hahahahahha..at first i didnt really think the saleya was going to be a bag for me..but then i saw kaka's picutres and thought it looked pretty good! :P i wish my money is unlimited haha..then i wouldnt have choice problems! juss buy them all! :lol: :upsidedown:
    but anyways, im going to use it as an everyday bag so both bags are ok for casual everyday look in my opinion~ juss wchih one?~~~:shrugs: :shrugs: :shrugs:

11. I love my speedy, I think you just have to decide wether you want a shoulder bag or handheld

12. I voted speedy. I have the 25 too and I love it! I actually bought a saleya pm and returned it b/c it didn't stay on my shoulder very well. The one strap kept sliding off but if you're going to carry it anyway that won't matter.

13. I love my damier speedy 25! :love:

14. i think the damier speedy 25 looks better.

15. my vote goes to the SUPER cute damier speedy 25!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice