Saleya Damier GM - Too big for work every day?

Kimmy Esq

Jan 1, 2007
I just got the gorgeous Saleya Damier in Azur for work. I fell in love with it when I saw it in the LV store. I got the GM size, but now I am wondering if it looks ridicuously too big for an every day work tote. I frequently carry around files (sometimes legal size) and sometimes an extra pair of heels, but is this bag overkill? I'm 5'6, so the tote doesn't dwarf me or anything, but I'd love to know other people's thoughts out there. Many thanks!

It's a great bag and I don't think it's too much for everyday. It was meant to be a tote for documents and such.

Congrats!

Please model the pics! We would all love to see it worn on you! :flowers:

I guess it's to each her own but I own the Saleya GM and think it's a gorgeous bag in terms of beauty and size. That outer zipper is the icing on the cake in that it makes the bag even more attractive and it's functional. Good luck with your decision.

I don't really care for the salayea GM, what about the cabas mezzo?
p10234708_ph_hero.jpg

I've always been a fan of huge bags. I'm actually debating right now too to get the same bag together with the new neo cabby gm!! Even I only have a couple of things to put inside I still love huge bags. It's the "in thing" right now anyway :smile: