Sales?

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone know of any legit websites that have any MJ on sale? Not full price but on sale. Or any stores that will be having a sale soon or currently having a sale??
    LMK!
    Selena

2. I will ask my Mj SA when the next sale is

3. I think NM, Saks, and Nordy's do sales about mid/end of June. That's the next wave to "clear" out Spring merchandise for the new fall stuff....

4. Thanks Guys you are the best!! :smile:
    Selena

5. A few weeks ago, Nordstrom (at Fashion Valley Mall in SD) had a Large Red Multipocket (reduced to 300-something) and its matching wallet -- both were marked down 60% off! They had silver hardwares! This was during Bloomingdale's F&F event weekend too, so the prices would be even better with the additional 20% price match. Nordy's SA said that unsold/discontinued items get sent to Nordstrom Rack.

Nordstrom Rack and Off Saks might have good deals on older styles/colors.

6. Selena & all,

I called Bill (contact number given on bobellisshoes.com - 1-843-722-2515) to ask which Marc Jacobs bags are on sale (in addition to those on the website). He said that their store's discounting 10 styles in various colors (~25% off) and he's in the process of updating the site now (will be done in a few hours). He doesn't know the style names, check back ladies. =)

7. I recall vividly the day last year when ELuxury did their MJ sale.... June 9th because I was running out door to staff my boss's retirement reception when the sale email plunked in my in-box! Had to shop before partying!!

8. I just heard that MJ in Vegas marked some things down to 40%. But I do NOT need the temptation, so I haven't called.... Give them a call and see what they have. Ask for Kay--she's really nice!

9. I just saw quite a few MJ bags discounted on the site - not sure if it's from the previous sale or the new sale - check it out!

10. The Boston store's bags are 70% off. You can call the store and they will email you a PowerPoint with images and descriptions of the bags that are available.

Ryan

11. A number of those are new! Before it was just one Mia, a Banana hobo, and the Ursula patent hobo!

12. Thanks Calling now!!!!

Selena

13. ^^Please share what you find out!!

14. I just checked the site, more items have been added since: Moss (green) patent tote and Cream hobo! I usually don't like hobo, but this Cream one looks nice. I have other bags waiting in-line but I'm so tempted. What to do... =)

Ladies, would you please update us with info you find from other stores. =)

Even with the upcoming sales in various stores, I wouldn't expect any price reduction in popular styles like Stam, Blake, Venetia. Most likely, sales will include Mia, Diana, ...