Sale's up!!!

Well I ended up ringing UPS customer services and was told they deliver until 7pm. When did it arrive? 6.55pm, when I'd given up hope!

The last grass green Lily on Mulberry.com

Hope the photos have attached...

Attachments

• image-1470979738.jpg
    image-1470979738.jpg
    656.6 KB · Views: 298
  • image-500170701.jpg
    image-500170701.jpg
    627.2 KB · Views: 286
Received my goodies today

Pebbled beige bays
Fudge bays

I must say I am dissapointed with both! They had both been squished together in the box so were flat and creased and not as 'glossy' as i thought! In fact not glossy at all!!!! I will be returning both and purchasing the patent grainy snowball bays instead :smile:

I love the grass green Lily :biggrin:

Pebbled beige bays
Fudge bays

I must say I am dissapointed with both! They had both been squished together in the box so were flat and creased and not as 'glossy' as i thought! In fact not glossy at all!!!! I will be returning both and purchasing the patent grainy snowball bays instead :smile:

That's a shame. It's so disrespectful to the customer to not bother to pack things properly. I hope your replacement is fabulous :smile:

Pebbled beige bays
Fudge bays

Lots of returns coming Mulberry this week!

Love her so much, have been saving up since I saw her at Heathrow way back in December! Have taken the key charm off for now as I prefer her without, may change my mind at some point though.

Congrats and the colour looks great as part of your collection. I prefer mine without the cloche as I find it annoying.