sales up to 70% off @urbanminx,boot,jeans and more

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
    When I looked for some imformation about sales, I came across a website named followsales, It is really nice.
    I found urban minx now have sales up to 70% off. This boot attracted me!
    http://www.urbanminx.com/product.asp?lt=s&sec=ladies&pfid=UMX04111
    share the imformation! Hope you enjoy it!:yahoo:

2. hey thanks a million... now this sale will definetely cheer me up.....

3. Extra 10 % off sale items -- code SALE10
    Exp Feb 3, 2010

Extra 30% off non-sale Jeans - code DENIM30 (excludes miss me)
    Exp Feb 1, 2010

Sign up for their emails and get a coupon for $10 off your first purchase (code is NEWMINX - not sure if it will work w/o signup)

4. thxs...

5. Thanks! Good share:biggrin:

6. My experience as an international buyer is awful!!!
    I have placed an order with them on 1/24 and they didn't process the order and cancelled my order. They needed me to provide the passport and credit card image, which I was not willing to do, but did it anyway. BUT they refused. I would not buy from them again as it caused too much trouble!! :pout::mad::mad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice