Sales tax in Minnesota?

BleuSaphir

Born Again Speedy
O.G.
Nov 20, 2010
I was looking through searches on here to know anything about Minnesota sale tax...but the information seem a "bit dated" and wondering if anything change in laws in MN recently.
Is their sales tax in Minnesota? Is it low? Or still none? My dad is looking to visit his family side in MN during sometime in the summer. My mom want me and my brother to go along. I am thinking of visiting the LV store at Edina Galleria.

Last edited:
I was looking through searches on here to know anything about Minnesota sale tax...but the information seem a "bit dated" and wondering if anything change in laws in MN recently.
Is their sales tax in Minnesota? Is it low? Or still none? My dad is looking to visit his family side in MN during sometime in the summer. My mom want me and my brother to go along. I am thinking of visiting the LV store at Edina Galleria.
Hi, I was just at the LV Galleria last week and picked up a keepall band. 55 Macassar. I highly reccomend Kambiz he is wonderful. Anyway the tax rate in MN is 7.25% except there is no tax on clothes and shoes. The store isn't huge but it is a really nice. Enjoy your trip to the great state of Minnesota!

Hi, I was just at the LV Galleria last week and picked up a keepall band. 55 Macassar. I highly reccomend Kambiz he is wonderful. Anyway the tax rate in MN is 7.25% except there is no tax on clothes and shoes. The store isn't huge but it is a really nice. Enjoy your trip to the great state of Minnesota!

Thank you! I will be looking for Kambiz when the trip happens.
So it a bit lower than my local sales tax rate...But regardless it sound better than my local sales tax rate and LA county sales tax rate. Maybe I should buy something in Minnesota than to take advantage of low sales tax rate! LOL
Do you know if they sell sunglasses or any key charms? I see from pictures they have sunglasses on a wall display. Or this location only offer bags?
----------
Never mind to about sunglasses. Just checked on LV website. lol

Last edited: