Sales sales and more sales in LA

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What: Trunk Ltd.
    When: June 17; Sat., 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
    Where: 8675 Hayden Place, between National and West Jefferson Boulevards, Culver City (310-845-7700).
    Why: Vintage and rocker tees for men, women, and children priced up to 70 percent off.

What: Designer Trunk Show
    When: June 17; Sat., 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
    Where: 805 Brooks Avenue, between Rose and California Avenues, Venice (310-396-4842).
    Why: Tiffini Dooris jewelry, Beth Springer handbags, Masse Made to Measure clothing, Luli soy candles, and Knock Knock greeting cards, at 50 to 80 percent off.

What: Instant Gratification
    When: June 17 & 18; Sat., noon-6 p.m.; Sun., 10 a.m.-5 p.m.Where: Miau Haus, 1201 South La Brea Avenue, between Olympic and San Vicente Boulevards, Hollywood.
    Why: Forty to 75 percent off jeans and tops for men and women by 575 Denim, Chip and Pepper, Blue Cult, and others. A portion of the proceeds goes to Hollywood Sunset Free Clinic, Khris Paul’s School Supplies, Steven’s Hope for Children, or Free Arts for Abused Children. R.S.V.P. at shopinstantgratification.com.

What: Zadig & Voltaire
    When: Through June 18; Mon.-Sat., 10:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m.; Sun., noon-7 p.m.
    Where: 8640 Sunset Boulevard, at Sunset Plaza Drive, West Hollywood (310-358-9616).
    Why: Famed Parisian designer’s men’s and women’s clothing, shoes, and accessories are up to 50 percent off. The sale’s already started, so hop to it.

What: Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent
    When: June 22 & 23; Thurs., noon-7 p.m.; Fri., 10 a.m.-5 p.m.Where: Cooper Building, 860 South Los Angeles Street, between Eighth and Ninth Streets, suite 422, Downtown.
    Why: Tops, dresses, skirts, pants, jeans, and shoes from the spring collection at 70 percent off retail.

What: DuWop
    When: June 24; Sat., 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
    Where: 1525 Flower Street, near Flower Street, Glendale (818-545-8920).
    Why: Beauty products like Venom Lip Gloss up to 50 percent off retail.

What: Multidesigner Sample Sale
    When: June 22 & 23; Thurs., noon-7 p.m.; Fri., 10 a.m.-5 p.m.Where: Cooper Building, 860 South Los Angeles Street, between Eighth and Ninth Streets, suite 415, Downtown (213-622-5399 ext. 204).
    Why: Lily McNeal, Mimo, Olga Kapustina, Woo, and such — up to 60 percent off.

What: EM Productions
    When: June 22 & 23; Thurs. & Fri., 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
    Where: Cooper Building, 860 South Los Angeles Street, between Eighth and Ninth Streets, suite 216, Downtown (213-614-9292).
    Why: Spring & Clifton, Grey Ant, Society for Rational Dress, Kimberly Faith, and others, are $50 to $300. Cash only.

What: Lotta Stensson
    When: June 22 & 23; Thurs. & Fri., 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
    Where: Cooper Building, 860 South Los Angeles Street, between Eighth and Ninth Streets, suite 218, Downtown.
    Why: Summer dresses, tops, and shorts are up to 80 percent off.

What: Heist
    When: June 22-25; Thurs.-Sat., 11 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sun. noon-6 p.m.Where: Heist, 1104 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, at Westminster Avenue, Venice (310-450-6531).
    Why: Play the odds! Roll the dice to determine how much you’ll get off items from Vince, Antik Batik, Karoo, Sass & Bide, Theory, Tocca, and others.

2. I really should not have clicked on this. I'm already broke :cry:

3. Yesss Em Productions.

4. Thanks hun! I've never been to a sample sale (is that what these are?) Im scared to venture alone. NOne of my friends are that much into shopping :[

5. I've been dying to get these Lily Mcneal sweaters, and you lucky LA gals happen get to have a LM sample sale! I'm envious :P

6. Ron Herman is also having their semi-annual half off sale. I saw MJ denim multipockets and some Chloe bags. Clothing include Theory, Sevens, Citizens, Juicy, Da-Nang, LaRok, etc. Multiple locations in LA.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice