Sales Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 May 26, 2016
    Last edited: May 26, 2016
    My items from the sale arrived and I'm VERY HAPPY with both of them. The color! The fringe! The pockets! I'm absolutely going to alternate the two all summer especially during my vacation (my other tiny is more of a fall color).

The pouch, as expected, is too long for me but I feel that the straps were built for knotting so no big deal to me.

No mod shots for now. I'm not dressed for the occasion LOL.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464306858.646521.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464306891.109917.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464306904.994155.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464306915.445182.jpg

2. So cute! :tender:
    That was fast shipping.
    I wish that I could carry a small bag but the large PS1 is as small as I'm willing to go.

3. Love these...especially the Tiny!

4. Omg that tiny and fringe pouch! I wanna fringe too lol :smile:

5. Congrats on your sales finds! :biggrin: Great choices!

6. Congrats! Love both colors, so versatile :tup:

7. so beautiful!!! Congrats :smile:

8. Thanks everyone!:hugs: I'm hoping to take the both of them out during this long weekend (weather permitting). :graucho:

9. Loving the fringe!! Very nice sale finds :yahoo:

10. hello and good morning,
    if you don't mind me asking when and where was the sale ?

Thank you.

11. Loove! I'm dying for the white fringe pouch that was 50% off. But I am on a serious bag ban :sad:.

12. Finally took her out for some shopping. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464467208.177275.jpg

13. At the official PS site. It's ongoing right now. :smile:

14. It looks perfect on you. ;)

15. The right size indeed, I second that. Im falling in love with seeing tinys more and more.