Sales Reveal

I was also not completely sure about the little straps and studs, that was the only downside of the bag.

I find the SBS better for work than the regular Bays, as I prefer the cross body/longer strap bags when I am commuting or even shopping. The Bays are lovely but indeed less practical imvho.

I was also not completely sure about the little straps and studs, that was the only downside of the bag.

I find the SBS better for work than the regular Bays, as I prefer the cross body/longer strap bags when I am commuting or even shopping. The Bays are lovely but indeed less practical imvho.

Just looking at it, I think it will be fine to just use the postman's lock to close and have the straps/studs unfastened. Doesn't look as though it's going to be a problem. I often take my Bays into work, but have a pouch inside (Ratrat's idea) containing my work phone, glasses and pen. I then don't have to take a big bag round to meetings etc, unless necessary. I am beginning a big love affair with the SBS though and also have my eye on the Postman's satchel...though maybe not just yet!
:angel::angel::angel::angel:

oh wow! i love all your sbss!

which colour postman's lock satchel are you looking at? i keep hmm and ahhing about the oak buffalo one (prob as it's in the sale! hehe), as it's a bit flatter than an sbs, but am worried it looks a bit well boring?

oh wow! i love all your sbss!

which colour postman's lock satchel are you looking at? i keep hmm and ahhing about the oak buffalo one (prob as it's in the sale! hehe), as it's a bit flatter than an sbs, but am worried it looks a bit well boring?

I love the look of the summer khaki large silky snake, but reading Chipstick's post she returned hers as it was a faff to get into! As it's the same closure as the Bays And SBS I don't get it....?
:shrugs:

I love the look of the summer khaki large silky snake, but reading Chipstick's post she returned hers as it was a faff to get into! As it's the same closure as the Bays And SBS I don't get it....?
:shrugs:

Oh sorry i was thinking about the postman's lock shoulder! I was eyeing up the silky snake too! I haven't tried on that colour before, but it does seem like a bit of faff to get in and out of because it isn't just the postman's lock. There's also two pushlocks under the flap to use to open/close the bag.

Oh sorry i was thinking about the postman's lock shoulder! I was eyeing up the silky snake too! I haven't tried on that colour before, but it does seem like a bit of faff to get in and out of because it isn't just the postman's lock. There's also two pushlocks under the flap to use to open/close the bag.

Aha! Just had a look on the M.com website. Hadn't realised, looks like a combination of polly push lock and Bays, with the push locks under the flap...hmm that does seem a bit OTT? :thinking::shrugs::shrugs::shrugs:

Aha! Just had a look on the M.com website. Hadn't realised, looks like a combination of polly push lock and Bays, with the push locks under the flap...hmm that does seem a bit OTT? :thinking::shrugs::shrugs::shrugs:

hm i wonder if they put the pushlocks there to stop the sides of the slap curling up? or to take some of the strain off the pushlock if you carry it by the handle? hmmmmm

Is the postmans lock shoulder the new name for the Edie? If it is it's a lovely bag but having had both reg and large ones the large one is much easier to get in and out of, the smaller one is a bit fiddly and awkward. I haven't looked to see if it comes in different sizes this year. You don't need to do up the push locks though

Oh oh...I wasn't here for a while.
Congrats with the bags Moos, they're gorgeous. But....the convent???:confused1:

Hi Arretje,

Thank you. Nice to hear from you.
The Convent is my DHs answer to stopping my obsession with Mulberys. On the TPF there is a thread about sitting on the sofa, so as not to buy bags, but Johnny told me I would fall off on a daily basis. He suggested the only way to stop me buying was to find a very secluded, preferably Carmelite (vow of poverty) convent which had no outside contact, wi-fi or satelite coverage (to prevent internet shopping). I was taught by nuns, so he thought I would find it nostalgic and could perhaps brush up on my Latin, whilst there.
I'm looking for companions - what do you think......?:tup:

Hi Arretje,

Thank you. Nice to hear from you.
The Convent is my DHs answer to stopping my obsession with Mulberys. On the TPF there is a thread about sitting on the sofa, so as not to buy bags, but Johnny told me I would fall off on a daily basis. He suggested the only way to stop me buying was to find a very secluded, preferably Carmelite (vow of poverty) convent which had no outside contact, wi-fi or satelite coverage (to prevent internet shopping). I was taught by nuns, so he thought I would find it nostalgic and could perhaps brush up on my Latin, whilst there.
I'm looking for companions - what do you think......?:tup:

It wont happen lol and i would fall off all the time ha.