Sales Reveal

Just caught the end of this thread, I totally missed out! Love the two SBS you got there! I think somebody needs to take the credit card away from you :yes:

I wouldn't be trusted with one......:devil:

Johnny's plan is a remote Convent with no wi-fi access or satellite coverage! I'm not even allowed to take my dogs in case I train them to deliver an order........:pout:

hahah bless you, what was the call you had about from bicester im intrigued but if it invloves bags your best not to tell me hahah

Placed an order yesterday, but Becky held it for me until today, as they were expecting a delivery - just in case I was going to add to it. They didn't have anything exciting in. Only ordered melanie wash bag and a keyring - Honest:angel:

Awww, I was so tempted to buy the dark green SBS, it was difficult to resist.
I so want this one now, but I bought already 3 sale items

This bag is gorjuuuuuus!:tup:

Thanks. I know exactly what you mean - I have overindulged completely, but have been so lucky and love every one of the bags I have received. This heritage SBS is a really wonderful colour.
:ty:

Is this the small Red Onion? I have just ordered the same one and waiting for delivery. I love a regular size but I don't want a heavy bag so I chose a small size. Bayswater is one of my dream classic bags. Congrats on all your colorful collections. :tup::tup::tup::tup:

QUOTE=Mooshooshoo;20641712]introducing..........[/QUOTE]

Is this the small Red Onion? I have just ordered the same one and waiting for delivery. I love a regular size but I don't want a heavy bag so I chose a small size. Bayswater is one of my dream classic bags. Congrats on all your colorful collections. :tup::tup::tup::tup:

QUOTE=Mooshooshoo;20641712]introducing..........
[/QUOTE]

Many thanks AJ,
It is the small bayswater satchel in red onion. I love the bays too and have more than I should, but tend to think of them more as a work type bag. The SBS is much more versatile - in my opinion.
Heritage SBS only arrived today, so haven't used it - will let you know how I get on with the straps and little studs...

;)