Sales Reveal

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is one of my fav's
    Love it.:smile:

2. My little sales reveal: the grass green lizard-print travel camera bag. Shown here basking on a lichen-covered tree stump, as a lizard would.

I think she is quite arresting, though I know not everyone on TPF is in love with the travel range. The green is very cool, poisonous-looking and vivid. The size is pleasingly practical, the shape is boxy and structured and the capacity is enough for all I carry most days.

I would love her much more if the finish were glossy, rather than matte. The lighter green looks painted-on and the texture means the strap can snag woolly fabrics.

She is such a radical departure from my other Mulberries that I'm yet to fully make up my mind about her, but she's a keeper for now. What do you think?

Attached Files:

3. Thanks for bringing another Rango to my reveal Claire....

Obviously I'm biased :roflmfao:

4. I'm surprised about how much I like her Claire! Beautiful photo. She really didn't grab me on m.com, but seen here, I can imagine carrying and loving her. She'd look amazing with a really neutral outfit. Congratulations! :biggrin:

5. I love the style, and the texture of the bag. I'm not so keen on the colour but I shy away from colours in general, so that's really not a surprise. I still think it's quite a nice bag though :smile: Would love to see if Mulberry release any more in different colours.

6. Oh no, sorry Mooshooshoo, I thought this was a general sale reveal thread, not yours in particular. I didn't mean to steal your spotlight. This feels like a TPF faux pas. My bad. Glad you like my Rango.

7. Hi Claire,

No problem.....you are not alone - my (slightly) obsessive buying has resulted in a oversized thread....your Rango is more than welcome - if you go back a page or two (possibly more :roflmfao:) I have one too! Though mine is male....maybe we could get them together for some Rango mini bags...:roflmfao::roflmfao:

Sammiantha, as they made 50% off in the sale I'm figuring Mulberry won't be making anything in this style again!

8. Oh, that makes me sad :sad: I've always liked Camera bags but never brought one. I guess Mulberry won't be my first!

9. Hi Sammiantha,

I meant in the Rango stylee.....I'm certain the camera bag is here to stay in some shape or form. The outlets currently have the black and oak versions (without the plaque on the front) at £325 in the sale..... Not that I'm encouraging you or anything :lolots::giggles:

10. Hi Mo have you an album of all your bags?
    I would love to look through them all.
    Maybe you should do one if not done so already in the near future.;)

11. Hi Jan,

No sorry, I did start to get them all out a few weeks back when it was a lovely sunny day, but got a bit panicked and put them back! :giggles::giggles::giggles::woot::nuts:

12. Ah shame one day eh?;)

13. :roflmfao::lol:

How many do you have?

I'm glad the style isn't disappearing, I've just brought one new bag so will have to resist for now. Such a shame as I'm only 30-40 minutes away from Bicester!

14. Never say never.....:giggles:

15. Errrmmm......5........I think.....

I suffer very badly with Dyscalculia....:giggles::giggles::lolots::woot:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice